10.20.2008

grindy knee

I used to have really bad knees in highschool. Very bad, sometimes they would sort of catch as I was walking and trip me up a bit. Not too fun.
Now my one knee feels like again. I can only assume it's because I'm growing.
Or I have knee cancer. But gdmn it's hurting. And it's extra, extra annoying because it's only one knee and so it's uneven! And riding my bike makes it worse! And working on my feet makes it worse!
Unghgh.

I'd really like to go as a Hunk for hallowe'en. But I wouldn't know how, really.

TWO PIECES OF VERY EXCITING NEWS FOR YOU:::::

NUMBER ONE:
A Small Thing won best Canadian short film at the ImagineNative festival!
(the screening was fun, btw. Deer came with me as well as other friends and we were glad. And the other films were really quite nice and also heart-breaking in several ways.)

NUMBER TWO:
I'm singing in the choir for Entire Cities on Thursday at the Horseshoe. HOW FUN IS THAT?
(a: VERY FUN)
I'm very nervous guys and not a good singer at all. But I always sing and dance at Entire Cities shows anyway, so it only makes sense. Also scared. Also I want to be a singer in a rock 'n roll band more than most things in this world and this is probably the closest I'll ever come. Also it's kind of funny because lately whenever Deer is singing something I don't know I yell I'M MY BROTHER'S SNAKESKIN MOTHERFUCKER. Which is some of the lyrics I will be singing on Thursday.
I know, right?

I for sure can't clap and sing at the same time. Especially add stomping and disaster!!!

Oh yeah also, I was in the park yesterday and I saw ZOMBIES!
Hundreds and hundreds of zombies! Baby zombies and bride zombies and nurse zombies. Sooo many zombies it was so awesome. Pictures to come.
brainsbrainsbrainsbrains


oh here are some pictures from Friday because I got tooooo messy.

helmet babe

total party mode
babes

pretty
paaarty

there's wine in that water bottle

I'm feeling a bit better. Had a horrid meltdown on Friday. Started off with a mini-melt at the house party I was at. Yeah, crying girl at the party. Best idea ever. Also funny when there are people there who recognize you from being off TV.
But it actually wasn't that bad. It was fine. Embarrassing. Whatever.
Life's hard, etc.
Ready to feel really better, soon enough. Christmas season fast approaching. Less than two weeks!!!
Til the offical start of the season, I mean.

Ugh I totally bought an EIGHT DOLLAR magazine. About Christmas. A Martha Stewart magazine. But it is so soososo so so good. I want to make crafts all the livelong day.
And pear cordial. All the livelong day.
Oh long johnson.


OW MY KNEE.

too many caps today. srry.
blog comments powered by Disqus