10.04.2008

party til dawn! hopefully.

I always end up wienering out of events with a lot of anticipation to them.
Oh, except Christmas.

"Do you feel excited that it's cold and you can see your breath and that means that Christmas is soon?"
"IT IS SOON IT'S SO SOON, YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW"

I bet I'll end up home in bed by 2 a.m. tonight instead of partying it down like a real champ. No, I will make a concerted effort to have fun. If you are also nuit-blanching then you should meet up with me and then we do make some sort of "art" together. Or at least hump. I think we will be in the west end most likely I'll probably just be following my friend around like a lost puppy except cuter.
I have to avoid having a stomachache because I think that's what killed my night last year.

I also think it should be warmer out. Or I should dig out my winter jacket. Yes, I guess I will have to. Tuque!


Hopefully this vid will be processed by the time you go to watch it. I know know you've heard this story already too bad for you.
OH YEAH some language NSFW sort of.



I wwwwwwwant a temp cat!
blog comments powered by Disqus