10.22.2008

brunch party!

LOL CAT!!!

Okay why is that phone so familiar? Did I have one, Mum? Did I have it in yellow? Megan, I'm looking at you, did I? Where is it now? I want it real bad.

My life is so great sometimes, you don't even KNOW.
Everyone came to brunch today. You know when you invite people to things and then they all cancel even when they all promised they'd be there and all of a sudden you don't have anyone to eat with and then you have to stay at home by yourself crying and eating rotten tomatoes?
Well that didn't happen today!!!
What was supposed to just be me and BFF and maybe Deer turned into quite the event...

SO MANY BRUNCHING PEOPLE.
The plan was to go to aunties but there's no way we could have fit and also then my favourite server would've punched me in the face and that hurts. So, you know.
We ended up at Maggie's which used to be my backup for when Aunties was too full but I haven't been in a real long time. The thing about Maggie's is that the omelets are just not particularly good. BUT the toast and fruit and especially the garlic fries are.. so... you know.


Aunties is having construction, have to replace the whole upstairs outside wall - kind of wild, I like it open like that. Like a dollhouse. I want to reach inside and move all the people around. Move them around to make me an omelet.

Aw man I like my friends. Aw man I'm so lucky. Also everyone I know is particularly beautiful. It's kind of outrageous.

We were at brunch for quite, quite some time making a lot a lot of jokes and inappropriate comments.
Then I went with Deer and my friend and her beau to Manic Coffee to sit around some more. So many more funny funny jokes especially about double-anuses and putting it in the butt and dipping your dick and I'm so sorry but that sort of thing MURDERS ME.
And I remember I had one boyfriend who thought girls shouldn't have potty mouths or be vulgar and even be funny (so far as I could tell) and OMG I feel sorry for him ever having spent time with me.
Also vulgar and vulva are practically the word, so BEAR THAT IN MIND.

It's my favourite to just wander from place to place hanging out with all my friends. Lucky lucky lucky.
Friendsfriendsfriendsfriends.

It's hard for me to carve out alone time because I so genuinely love interacting and relating and spending time. But then I also go nuts when I do too much of it.
Guess that's part of growing up - figuring out my balances and maintaining them.

Oh yeah look what Deer made for us the other day when we went to visit him at work:
from a babe, even!
sigh sigh my first latte art
I know, right?

Aaaaaand it didn't occur to me but it was totally my first latte art.

Got band practice tonight! Gotta tell you - I'm pretty excited about playing at the Horseshoe tomorrow night, hopefully I fulfill all my rockstar fantasies and then I can just forget about being a famous singer.
Yeah HUh.


Whatever happened to Tangy Taffy? I don't want Airheads, I want Taffy!
blog comments powered by Disqus