10.23.2008

Got some stuff done!

My HOLE desk sans computer tower and monitor. How did I even fit it on there?
desk without computer
I used to spend all my days in that corner at my machine. I'm glad I have this portable machine now, it means that I very rarely have to get out of bed.

I only clean up when people come over. It's nice to have people come over, I should do it more often.
Even if they creep on my cat.
it's not even movember
pretending he's not a creeper

I think Rudyard is almost as excited for Christmas as I am.
it's getting to be that time of year!!!
rudyard loves christmas
me: When should I start decorating for the holidays??
s: Not yet, it's too soon
me: JUST JOKES I don't even have anymore decorations my house is always like Christmas forever.

Except I was not just joking really, I want to get one of those potted plants that are sort of like Christmas trees.
And soon.
And I do so have a few more decorations up my sleeves.
And I'm going to dye Rudyard red and green, so there's that...


That mustache is going to his head. For sure. He had a great French accent with this get-up, finishing touch.
nathanael chadwick

I had just said something mean about someone.
GEE GOSH GOLLY
yikes.

OKAY I have to go get ready for my big show now wish me luck and broken legs and things like that, OKAY???
blog comments powered by Disqus