2.15.2009

party-some-of-the-time



Tilda and I have been chilling out. All she seems interested in is sleeping and sleeping. Oh, and cuddling. And waking me up in the night so that I will pet her. And then sleeping some more.



She is such a kitten. And so dear and beyond affectionate. She spends all her time with me. But at the same time, she never seems upset to be left alone for awhile. Always sleeping when I get back.
Probably stocking up on sleep because soon there's going to be tiny beasts who will never leave her alone...

I only sat down for one second

cute face

And now, for a myspace-angle...
I was my own valentine...

I was my own valentine... I totally got dressed to go out last night, I took this picture to prove it. But then I realized that I did not feel like dancing or drinking and certainly should not be scoping babes (I'm trying to take this babe-break seriously) so what would be the point of going and spending money... So I just cuddled with Tilda Swinton instead.

Haven't been going out much at all. Spending less money and less time thinking about babes.
Probably going out tonight though especially since it's Dollface's night off...
I haven't decided when babe-break will end.
Ugh, just the thought of drama makes me want to barf. But man when babes are good...


I worked the leaf game last night and I brought some chocolate hearts which made it much better. And I also dressed in various shades of pink. And other coworkers gave out candies too... I love holidays that involve sugar (aka every holiday).
Oh yeah, and I ate pizza with one of my co-workers on my break. Then when we were done I told him "thanks for sharing this Valentines Day dinner with me..."
V romantic.

Can't wait to have kids to make Valentines with and bake heart-shaped cookies for!!!
blog comments powered by Disqus