2.21.2009

kittens and awards!

Hey Tilda, why do you want to stress me out? I'm pretty anti-worry and so you are annoying me.

teeny tiny baby feets!

Yes, Tilda decided to wait a full 18 hours between kittens! Nice work, Beast.

I actually wasn't worrying too much because she seemed perfectly fine, just sleeping and eating and climbing on my head in the night. She's nursing the other baby fine and stuff, and seemed normal.
And now we have the second one, out and fighting for nipple space, so I feel relieved for sure.
I think there's at least one more in there though, and I hope she doesn't take as long for the rest to show themselves! Oh, yep, here comes the third!

Also, OMG cute.

suckler
This is the first one, it's silvery-grey and probably going to be a tabby, I think and is like a soft piece of suede, so lovely...
"hey nice to meet you"
There they are meeting for the first time, "hey you look good not in the womb", etc.

Haha, more little feet:
babies!

Man, I hope everything turns out okay, I really think Tilda Swinton is great and like her a lot.

tilda is getting to be a good little mum


Did end up going to the ACTRA awards last night, my friend came over and checked up on Tilda Swinton for me, so I didn't feel too badly... Although maybe my leaving was what really delayed everything. I've heard if they don't feel safe, they can delay the labour...

ACTRA awards were fun, though! A bunch of different friends came and we partied down. Didn't get there in time to eat enough of the appies... didn't drink very much really because I am responsible pet owner.
Only hit on a few babes, and they mostly turned out to have gfs... obviously. Man, babes are so into "being in relationships".

Oh yeah, and I wore heels. And my feet didn't kill me (kind of hurt a bit). I never ever ever wear heels, I always feel like I should and then I don't.
I need to start practicing though...
K, fancy photos for you later.


Update: Three Kittens Have Arrived!
good work, Tilda!

Here's the new little one so new new new

#3!

so new new new
hahah cute face
haha face!


(edit: Holy spelling/grammar errors! Wow. Embarrassing. )
blog comments powered by Disqus