2.26.2009

not about anything at all ever

I'm trying to go out less, party less, and mostly especially, spend less money.

This is not making for an interesting blog. I'll tell ya that for free.


me beside the world's tallest man

So I will post old pictures and you will feel satisfied!
Sated.

I've been kind of nostalgic for everything these days. It's February/March/April.
Otherwise known as my least favourite time of year. The time of year where everything makes me want to collapse.

I'm missing kisses. And small kindnesses.
Beaches and fields.

garbage beach
footprint

Today at a meeting about a short film we were talking about how we could all get famous so that we could all afford cottages. Talking about having cottages and cabins all over the world.
I can't even imagine.
I still probably owe you a post about last summer's cottage adventure. It's been so long I don't even remember what all happened, but I think the pictures alone are worth seeing.

pairie road

Ahhh homesick!
It's been two months, that's usually when it sets in. I'm just ready for home-time.
I want to go in May so badly for my Valentine's wedding. So that I can get drunk and cry and at the reception (jk, killary don't worry).
I'm hoping for a BIG seat sale!

I want to throw everything out, spring clean! But the garbage men refuse to pick up anything that's not in the tiny bin and the tiny bin is always full right up from my housemates (who are probably worse house-keepers than I am - can you even imagine?), even right after a garbage day.

I kind of wish I could dye my hair. I've had it almost every colour over the years. And this is the longest I've dyed the same every month...

on the church steps
i'm scared.
in a booth at aunties
at the green room

I don't think I have any to upload where I am very blonde, but I assure you it happened. And probably will again in the future.
For a movie. Ooo that'd be fun.

Okay I'm going to go walk the dog and no that is STILL not a euphemism.
And yes, I am still on babe break and it is going very well, thank you very much.
I'm becoming more mature and responsible and self-controlled by the second.

I hope.
blog comments powered by Disqus