2.19.2009

got got got got no time

I left the ACTRA conference early this afternoon to come home and sit around by myself for an hour. Because I seriously cannot be this busy. I am not used to it.
I can't imagine what I'll be like as a successful dude, probably terribly unhappy and long for closed doors and lack of noises.

At the ACTRA plenary meeting this aft one of our board members reported that the CRTC is considering changing the requirements for Canadian content on Canadian networks.
Right now it is $1 spent on Canadian programming for every $10 spent on buying American content.
They are considering changing that to $1 Canadian programming for every $1 American.

CAN YOU EVEN IMAGINE???

I will (of course) believe this when I see it, but holy shit pie!
That would be amazing.
Even half of that would be amazing.
The amount of work that would have to create, the new standards that would be set, the new voices in Canadian programming given a shot...

Kind of inspiring me to create about a billion new shows, gotta say...

Aw, man, let's hope this happens!!!

p.s. - no kittens yet, just an increasingly fat cat. I'm a little worried there's a billion kittens in there... but at the same time, I'd be happy if she'd hold off until the weekend because I'm just too busy right now!
blog comments powered by Disqus