2.27.2009

how loose is your goose?

Maybe I will want to cook more for myself if I tell you about it.

Goddamn I wish eating well were easier. Bad food should be completely inaccessible to me.

I bought some "healthy choice" puddings and then I ate ALL OF THEM.
And you know what? They really weren't that "healthy", gotta say.

daffodils

Anyway, you know how I always talk about all the breakfast tacos I eat at aunties and uncles? Well I've been making a variation of them at home which is almost as good (except I don't have potato salad or hash that good at all or even close).
I hope I didn't tell you this before?
Anyway, my version doesn't have a taco shell or dillsourcream, but it is:

1 can of mixed beans
2 cloves garlic (or more)
1 onion
some salsa (or pasta sauce and hot sauce or tomato paste and water and spices)
--heat through and mash that all together in a frying pan and then layer scrambled eggs and grated cheddar cheese
VOILA.

I love it forever.

Full of beans!

I didn't take a picture of it for you sorry gosh. Maybe tomorrow.



Did you know I was a cheerleader in highschool?
cheerleaders
Maybe that will make Tony like me more...

Actually, our school didn't have a cheerleading squad. But I did have friends on student council. And they did manage to borrow those uniforms for us!
And we did black out some of our teeth (with that shit you buy at hallowe'en) and wear army boots and high-tops and we did refuse to take off the uniforms and we did wear them to Jerry's at lunch and we did push people in the hallway (because cheerleaders are the best and can do things like that) and we did try to perform the "how funky is your chicken" routine from Buffy The Vampire Slayer (the movie) but our principal would not allow it on account of it being "too sexual" (whaaaaa) and we did perform once at a pep rally so I guess I was a cheerleader in highschool.
So there.

RAIN HAIL SNOW SLEET
WE'RE THE TEAM WHO CAN'T BE BEAT
SO COME ON BOYS
LET'S FIGHT THE FOES!
COME ON TEAM
LLLLLLEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTTS GO!!!!
blog comments powered by Disqus