2.09.2009

i do not feel like taking out the trash

I'd never been to Levack Block before Saturday, when I went with the BFF and her other bff. And I'm not sure I'll go back. It was kind of brutal, a lot of creepers creeping on the ladies. Shambers came with us but then left right when we got there... not party all the time for that guy.

Anyhow, this dude (who had just been grinding on my friend) was sort of grabbing at my neck (worst fear) sort of at the back and I was shying away. So he said to the BFF "I like your friend" and BFF was like "THEN QUIT TOUCHING HER NECK".

I have decided I really like really dirty martinis though.


I was talking to my mum last night and she's an avid analog blogger and has been rereading her old journals. She's at the part where when I was 17 I was dating a dude who was 23... I asked if she thought that was weird and she said "Uh.. I don't know, when I was 23 I was running around with a 19-year-old"
UGH GROSS, MOTHER.

Luckily I only pictured them coming across a bridge.. trip trap trip trap...


Oh, yeah, I went to Dakota last night, quelle big surprise. The Beauties are taking a break for the month and so Flash Lightning were back to reprise their role as our original party band. Pretty great dudes, those ones. And very good for dancing and rocking out especially.
Lots of creepers around, it felt like. But luckily Dollface is like CATNIP to creepers. So I mostly just passed by.
But I don't mind. I don't mind at all. It's fine.

Went to Lakeview Lunch afterwards as well, new tradition! Goddamn that grilled cheese, what a bitch it is tasting so good wanting me to eat it up...


At Dakota I was trying to see if there was anyone who looked like what I imagine my husband to be like and then the only guy I pointed out turned out to be
a) Crazy
b) a former MODEL
c) a HEROIN addict
AHHHHHHAHAHAHHHHHHA
classic.


I like when newscasters get involved in discussions about things, like the anchor can barter about the weather. Guess what, weather isn't really up for debate... And neither are sports injuries.


"the Maples Leafs are in trouble in their back end"
STORY OF MY LIFE.
blog comments powered by Disqus