2.07.2009

I WANT TO GET MARRIED

I'm not sure that that was what I was supposed to get out of Rachel Getting Married.

Everyone from high-school that I was kind of friends with are all getting married.. in places like Hawaii and stuff. That seems weird to me. Every aspect of it.

And yet, I'm totally jealous. Why is that?
I'm not even that into the idea of marriage or of being married or being someone's "wife"... although, I would like a husband.

Turns out I have kind of a bizarre idea of what my future husband is like. Maybe I will draw a picture/chart about him for you later. Weirdly enough, he is not really anything like JTT. Hmm.
Also, strangely, he is not much like anyone I've dated. Extra hmm.
Imaginary-husband and Imaginary-bio-dad are kind of similar types though. Makes sense.
Haha!

Also, all those people from high-school all having children! How come they get to have kids right now and I do not?
Look at them being all responsible and reliable and having offspring just to live vicariously through in order to not have to actually do anything with their own lives.
Um...... just kidding?

There are many reasons why Cpt. Heh is one of my favourite people but he reinforced it the other day by talking about how he "has started a store-up of love" for his future children.
I feel the same way!

Good thing I didn't have kids when I was younger. They would've been named some pretty stupid things. Not cool-stupid. Bad-stupid.



Babe-break is going well, thank-you for asking.
In some regards... I drank a bit last night and that's trouble because it makes me much more certain that I could fall in love with anyone. And should.

Went out to the Silver Dollar with the Mrs. and a whole bunch of the Ryerson crew. A few years ago I did a student film for a dude at Ryerson and through that met some of my most favourite friends. I know so many people through that one little film, and it has lead me to do other things with those kids as well, including A Small Thing. That's how I know the Mrs. and pretty everyone, really.

The odd thing about this group, is how I have kind of made the babe-rounds in it. And last night I was distracted by how they all must think I'm the most fickle slut there is.
And they're probably part right.

Aw man, I just like people. I like people so much and when that person is a girl that I like I try real hard to befriend her and make her party with me and call her on the phone and try and make plans all the time.
And when that person is a dude, I try to make out with him.
Also, in Saskatoon, it's a bit more acceptable to make your rounds through a group, because, well, there is only one group.
I don't feel terrible, I just feel slightly shitty.

We went for Chinese food after the bar, which is so summer 2k6 (?) for us. And so fun. I wish I hung with that crew all together like that more often.
Got home at 4:30 in the a.m. and felt oddly accomplished.


All these people I don't expect to read my blog now read my blog and then they know all this stuff like that I'm on a babe-break and therefore should not be facilitated to go near to babes.
I need to be enabled!
Just kidding! Babe-break is fun!


I AM CRAVING SOME SUGAR AND SOME CHOCOLATE LIKE YOU WOULD NOT BELIEVE.
Why do I have to be counting calories? Calories suck so bad.
I might go buy a treat. I'm just warning you right now.
blog comments powered by Disqus