2.05.2009

guys in leather kiss girls in pearls

WELL.
I'm very glad that that coffee I had about 5 hours ago seems to be kicking in about now and now I'm a fabulous mood. Thnx, coffee, I don't need to sleep or anything.

I have too much time on my hands

I'm still sick and sleeping is difficult, anyhow. I just have dreams that I can't get to sleep. Super restful.

It feels really, really, bitterly cold out there. And you know why? Because it is.
I still walked for about a billion years though, no slacking from this guy (oh yeah, and also I don't have money for frivolities like streetcars).
I did hang out at Dollface's for awhile to warm up after walking from work to walk Kaya. Kaya doesn't get a nickname on here because you probably won't stalk her. No, actually, I wouldn't put it past you.
I considered doing a photo-essay on how DF has too many shoes and boots.
But a) she probably would be pleased, and b) pot meet kettle, etc.

this is a necessary photograph
self indulgence is the best part of my life

I'm kind of excited for going to the ACTRA awards at the end of this month. Had a pretty good time last year, partying down and drinking wine and creeping on minor celebrities...
I'm trying to convince as many of my bffs to come as possible. Superfun partytimez. Are you an ACTRA member? You should come! Or come as my date! I already have at least two dates, but that's never stopped me before.


enough already

Okay, I'm going to write something before I go to bed tonight... I'm not at all sure what that something will be, but I'm staying up until it's worked on.
blog comments powered by Disqus