5.02.2009

we did. we had a time



I was looking for so long for this clip to show you!!!

(And then I got distracted watching all my favourite scenes from this damn show. Gaddamn so good.)

Anyway, I kind of felt like Angela and Rayanne this morning, thinking about last night.
I was being ridiculous and was so annoyed and rude and yet still in retrospect it was more funny/awesome then anything.


Hmm.
I have to go party some more now, apparently.

I worked outside all day and it rained and it was sooo cold and now I'm warm and cozy and quite exhausted and I want to have a nap, but apparently that's not going to happen. No sir, gotta power through.

Where's my flask?
I kind of think I'm going to be home early tonight.

Man, I still need to clean and pack and stuff... Yike!
What if I have to miss Dakota tomorrow?
My life is so hard.
blog comments powered by Disqus