5.12.2009

say it don't spray it

It for sure isn't that I don't have anything to say, rather it is that I have way too much to say. And I'm fully exhausted.
I don't know why I am this tired, but I want to sleep for about a year.
Maybe two.

Yes I am home safe and sound. I slept for about 10 hours last night and still had a hard time getting up this morning.
On the airplane I started editing all the photos from the trip, worked away for about two hours, still am not even half way through them all.
Plus I have other older photos I have not done anything with yet. Yike. I think I'm putting a ban on taking more photos until I'm done with all of these.. maybe.

It looks like I'm working every day until next Tuesday. This is good because I'm broke and need to work. And bad because I do not feel like working. I feel like partying.
Not that I can afford to party. But still.

People in Saskatoon were asking how Babe Break 2K9 is going. I thought I said that y'all would have to assume I was off babe break? Anyway, I am off babe break. And it went well. In some respects.
I actually have a bit to say on that... But I have too much to say! And no time! Too many bffs to catch up with and too much work. Oh and too much tv-on-the-internet.
I love House!
blog comments powered by Disqus