5.25.2009

Tilda wants it

Watching a cat in heat is kind of funny. I remember how all the toms used to gather in the yard in Saskatoon if there was a lady cat looking to get some. Seriously gather in the yard. All just waiting around.

Story of my life.

IMG_5918

Tilda's gone from doting mother to lady-about-town overnight. Except town is my apartment. And it is very hard to sleep with a kitten yelling around. I definitely broke out my Monster Truck Jam earplugs last night.
She's going to get her insides taken out soon. Hopefully. Poor baby. Poor horny baby.

don't look at me I'm hideous

The Mrs. took George Foxton home and her other cat, Jonathan Tip-Top Taylor Thomas, has been giving him a bit of a hard time, apparently. Aw, the baby. He's so happy-go-lucky though because he doesn't know any better. No one's ever not liked him before. Ohhh, kittens.

I still have a backload of kitten pictures but it makes me sad to look at them if you must know.



Yes, finally set up ohmistletoe.com properly. No more oh-mistletoe.blogspot.com really, although it will definitely redirect you. I have no idea how I did not set it up properly sooner. I am a dumb?
Checkmark.


IMG_1320

First patio-brunch of the season! Holy lovely out. This is my favourite sort of weather before it gets too humid and sticky and all I want is a cool ocean.

IMG_1325

Went with Dollface, a babe with long eyelashes, and the BFF. Yessss. Bests.

IMG_1327

IMG_1328

We laughed a lot and oh goddamn I've said it before, but holy Breakfast Tacos. Name something better.

IMG_1332

Yes, I made this dress yesterday.

IMG_1338

IMG_1345

Yes, it has birds and flowers and elk or something like that. Yes, I love this fabric so hard.

IMG_1348

IMG_1352

I'm pondering other fabrics around. Is it physically possible to have too many pretty summer dresses?

Relatedly, who is having the next clothing swap?
blog comments powered by Disqus