5.26.2009

Tonight, If I Were You - Tuesday May 26th

(this segment will also be intitled: What I Would Do Tonight If I Had Money)

Ooo tonight would be busy if I had money/time/energy:

City and Colour with Juile Doiron at Massey Hall (8 p.m.)



Grand Analog CD release at Wrongbar (this is Free! And we all know how I feel about freevenings)
[ohhh , one time I was on a sort-of date with an almost-famous older dude and I went off about freevenings not even thinking about the huge divide between us like I'm so broke I'm about to die on the street whereas you are rich and never have to think about things like freevenings... yikes]

Sketchcomedylounge at Rivoli: NSFW night! Some of the very very very best comedians in the city perform at the Rivoli every week. Mondays and Tuesdays, especially. (9 p.m. PWYC (almost as good as free!))

Star Trek, that's what I'd do if I were you. I still haven't seen this and I hear there are babes in it? I love babes so bad.
blog comments powered by Disqus