5.08.2009

okay rerun get off my lap right now, thanks.

Gearing up for more family time then one person should be allowed to have...

Fam Party!
Gluten free pizza??!?

Also, one small wedding tomorrow.. which I still have nothing to wear to.
Maybe going to go Superstore right now, maybe see what I can drum up.

Running out of Saskatoon time!
There's still a buttload of people I should see. Hmm.
Luckily TigerBombShelling's art exhibit and Amigos tonight should take care of a lot of that tonight.
Busy busy weekend and then back to Toronto on Monday. There better be fun timez for me to come home to or I just won't come back!

I have been taking pictures. I just haven't been uploading them.
Soon. I hope.

p.s. - it's snowing right now. Yep at 1 in the afternoon. In May.

p.p.s. - I really want to go see Star Trek!
blog comments powered by Disqus