5.27.2009

OUCH THE WINES

IMG_6637

aw man, why would I ever possibly think that I should drink as much as Dollface is drinking? What is even wrong with me?
So many delicious wines last night though. I know nothing about wines but I know what I like and I liked that white one that had a name that meant vagina in Italian.
It was smooth.

IMG_6640

Shambers' friend/my friend, the lovely Kibbles&Bits, was there also for the restaurant she's working for. She kept putting bits of her wine in the bucket. DON'T PUT THE WINES IN THE BUCKET I'LL DRINK THEM!
We talked about babes. K&B is very very pretty and was getting chatted up. I was pleased.

There were a couple of babes at the wine tasting and I looked at them. They looked like men. When does that switchover happen? Where people look like actual real-time grown-ups?

IMG_6643

From the wine tasting we stopped by 751 for skater night to say hi to Deck. Deck accused me of being drunk. I do not know what would've given him that impression except maybe my hiccoughs?

Thennn we did actually end up going to Grand Analog's CD release. I will say that those guys always put on a solid show. We danced, I remember that much.
My best friend from childhood, Prune, is best friends with Dollface's best friend and they all work together. I know Dollface through Prune in a roundabout way.
Anyway, we hung together last night and some people may or may not have been eating hash brownies. But not me because I'm no good at doing drugs. They just aren't really for me.

IMG_6647


From Wrongbar DF and I went up to Dakota and it was dead but whatever, that gives us the privacy to chat... Hung out. Had a drink. Because I definitely needed more drinks at that point.

And after we hit up Lakeview because we hadn't been there after-bar lately and we had to catch up with our favourite babely servers and eat grilled cheese.
Because that only makes sense.

I definitely went to the grocery store afterwards and the woman looked at my credit card with great suspicion. I don't know why.
I bought:
Cat Litter (this is why I haaaad to go right then Tilda told me not to come home without it)
Cat Food
Garbage bags
Dish Detergent


IMG_6650


There's a lovely spring rain going on outside. It is grey out and green out and pretty. I'm going to go out in it. To see my old friend Miss Lindeman who I have not had a proper hang with in way too long.

I'm going to wear my rubbers.
blog comments powered by Disqus