6.01.2008

this too, in time, shall pass (or at least fade out)

I keep starting entries and not finishing them.

I FUCKED UP MY HAIRDO.
Almost cried. Well, I'm an idiot, what can I say. It should not be almost purple that is not a good hair colour.
It looks beyond fake and ugly and I want to punch myself in the face.
YIKE.
There's no hot water today for some stupid reason otherwise I would wash it about fifty times to try and tone it down a bit. Yuck. Well, let's hope I don't get any stupid auditions this week and then have to go in looking like a drag queen.
Also I was being lazy and I missed some of the close bits at the front I'm so smart, probably the smartest person that I know of.
To be fair the box didn't say anything about it being PURPLE.

.

My life is good!!!

.

Except for this stupid hairs. I almost cut it all off today too. I'm fighting it. Just want a trim but I know that a trim is never just a trim with me (except at christmastime when it was somehow) I usually end up with a full-on bob after trying to just add a couple more layers into my long flowing hairs.

I just tried to take some pictures for you so you'd believe me that I look like an idiot but now I don't want to upload them.

fine.

.

I've had my hair this colour before and liked it even, it's just not what I was looking for. I just wanted what I had, except darker and less fadey.

Okay. Enough. Don't care high.

I spend so much time being worried about everything these days. I've started grinding my teeth in the day time. Very attractive.

I'm avoiding cleaning the house and by doing so I got totally caught up on my Grey's Anatomy, which I hadn't watched since before the writers' strike. Good to know that nothing ever changes on that show.
Fine. I sort of thought some parts were pretty good.
All the characters are turning into whiny snivelling wimps of themselves. Not cool.

.

I was totally planning on going to see Sex and the City but then I kind of blew my own mind when I realized that I just didn't care. No, I mean, I like Sex and the City, I think it's an entertaining show but I haven't even gotten around to watching the last season there.. I just assumed I was going to go to the movie for no good reason. I never go to the movies! Even when it's something I'm dying to see, it's just not on my list of priorities..
Weird.
so, point being - I'm not going.

I am busy planning things for my mum and I to do when she gets here (in two days!)..
Knowing me I will just be a weiner and feel like lying around or playing on the internet by myself.
Sucks to be me.
blog comments powered by Disqus