6.05.2008

just like rory gilmore

oh yeah forgot to tell you,
I cut off like four inches of my hair. but it's boring. and so I need to cut some more off of it to make it interesting. or something. because you can't cut on some more of it. no sir. I don't know what to do about it, it's all stupid.
I kind of want it to be a dark brown/red sort of like rory gilmour in the end of that show:


also, I would like to be tall and skinny and beautiful like her and have a defined chin and bright blue eyes..
But that's another story and a half.
Also I would like date Milo Ventimiglia (or whatever the hell his name is) but not get dumped by him for that whiney suck Hayden Pansomethingsomething (who always fucks up my search results when I'm trying to find stuff on my true interest, regular Hayden).

I'm irritable!!!
blog comments powered by Disqus