6.06.2008

things will never smell the same

Apparently it feels like 41 degrees out there. I'm for sure not going out of here until I have to.
I have to work for the first time in around a week. Man I'm lazy.
First time turning on the AC this year.

I can't believe that they are discontinuing my perfume!
I seriously can't believe it.

Dear Everyone I Know,
Guess what I want for my birthday/Christmas? It's lemon vanilla eau de toilette spray from Fruits and Passion. And it's selling out right now, so you can just go right over there and buy some (the big bottles please, I'm stocking up for my lifetime) and then you'll be all set to make my holiday season a delight! Lucky you!
No, seriously though, I promise to not be mad if all I receive is lemon vanilla perfume. I don't have any real interest in any of the other products, just the eau de toilette.. Which I need. Badly.
Please?
Thanks!
Meredith R. Mistletoe

I got my internet cheque yesterday from the gum commercial! yaayayay. Now I'm not so ridiculously, terribly broke. And I don't feel as bad for being lazy. Even though I should.

I want to get another lens for my camera! That would be fun!

I still haven't done my taxes.
JFYI.
And I'm avoiding calling Bell. I hate dealing with any of these companies.. it makes me want to barf. Onto my own face. And then smear it around.

Well, that was actually way less painful than I thought it was going to be.
ATTN: everyone who has a cellphone with Bell Canada:
Unlimited Canadian long distance minutes Saturdays and Sundays for only $5!!!!!
Why had I never heard of that before?
Oh right, they hide the good plans and features from you.
Everyone expect weekend phone-call catch-ups from me. (Except for how stupid busy I am but still.)

My mum is in Ottawa for today and tomorrow (coming back to see The Late Late Horror Show) so I have my room to myself and I am doing a whole lot of nothing. Cutting off more bits of hairs (too much, maybe?), surfing the nets, eating sushi left-overs.

We went shopping yesterday and then for sushi (mum loves tempura), then we went to see Then She Found Me. I think the Now Magazine review of it was pretty dead-on three 'N's not 4. It was quite good though, and the emotions do creep up on you. It was surprisingly drab, visually, and had a tired soundtrack (Iron and Wine, seriously? While she's naked even? Come on.), but Helen Hunt was rather lovely, Matthew Broderick delightfully wienery, Bette Midler nicely over-the-top, and Colin Firth pretty attractive.
And a good movie to see with your mum because it's all about mothers and daughters.. very appropriate.

After dinner mum went home and I went for a beer with my bff at Ted's. We sat on the back patio and it thundered and lightninged but it didn't rain. Nice.

Tonight I have to party since I have no mum to take care of. But first I have to work and I have to work early-ish tomorrow morning. Booooooooooooooo.
blog comments powered by Disqus