6.03.2008

mum count-down

Well. I'm up. I should definitely be finishing cleaning. Obviously. But I am not. Probably because I'm a bad daughter. Or because I need to have breakfast first. Or at least that's what I'm telling myself.

It's looking good in here though, just a lot of little things and a couple of big things (like the kitchen floor) need to be done....
It's a good thing I live in a tiny space, can you even imagine what a disaster my life would be if I had room to spread out?

Watched Breakfast at Tiffany's last night while I was cleaning... The original Sex and the City!
It's lovely, totally lovely and over-done and dramatic just the way I like things. And her speech patterns and diction! I want to be able to talk like her!
But holy holy, don't throw the cat into the rainy alley-way!!!! I hate that!
I cried. For the cat.
I think I really want a cat.
Quelle surprise.

Mum and I are going to dinner with a bff tonight and then to some pwyc comedy! Yayaya. I'm going to use my mum as an excuse to go and do all the things I always mean to go and do but never get around to.
blog comments powered by Disqus