6.30.2008

SIGH.

sigh.

Babe-Break!
Keep on keeping on.


The more time I spend with my camera, the more I realize that I am still just learning. It's still frustrating to want something I'm not getting. I need an off-camera flash so, so badly. No kidding. All my show pictures are so grainy because I'm shooting 1600 stylez at like 1/30 to get enough light in that mother.
whatever. still learning. still good eye, still keeping at 'er, etc.

Things are already beginning to calm down. Which seems weird since I have tech run today and then we open on Wednesday. But I'm done working for a bit, whoa, a week and a half apparently. So hot. And I made a bit of money (never enough) at the dome this weekend so maybe I won't be starving on the streets.. maybe.

Oh my god I'm making hashbrowns (whatever, cleanse, I can have oil and potatoes.. so...) and they look seriously spectacular. It's the spices. Hungry hungry hungry.
So good.

I totally had a couple of drinks last night! Ahahaahah I am so bad at cleansing. Whatever I didn't even have mix.. just water so there. Best thing about cleanse - cheap drunk.
I think I'm planning to stay off wheat for another week at least (maybe life) to see if I continue to feel pretty great. But I love beer. And I do not love Budweiser.


Fun fun show at Wavelength at Sneaky Dee's last night. Weirdest bill - Wordburglar then Entire Cities (I didn't make it for the first band).

Review soon! I promise (maybe)!

I can't believe it's tech run already. First time in the venue.. the play is looking good though. Better and better. By Wednesday we should kill it.
No sign yet of my eternal performance-cold.. but I'm sure it's en route.
I hate being sick during performances.

My irritability seemed to lift about half way through yesterday. I'm hoping it never returns.

Flickr's being a pain. Looks like you get to wait for photes.
blog comments powered by Disqus