6.02.2008

procrastination nation

I found my favourite ring! I had lost it for the past few months (like maybe almost 7) which goes to show - I do not clean the bathroom countertop often enough.
Surprise!

Well. I guess I know who my best friend is since she's the only one who commented to tell me my hairs look fine. Which they do. Or I'm trying to convince myself that they do, because that is the least expensive option.

Oh yeah:

We saw this on the bathroom wall at Sneaky Dee's the other night, it is amazing

(I tried to sharpen it up but it's uber blurry because I was slightly shittered)
I think you should call him. Oh I just assumed it was a boy. Well, either way. The sound sexy.

I should take my dslr everywhere because if I don't I end up with cameraphone shite.
Like this beaut (she's going to madddd!!!!! even though she just looks blurry and I'm the one who should be mad because I look like I'm wearing a housecoat in though in real life I looked sexy, well as sexy as a nutjob like me can look, really)

The best part is that you can almost see my wonderful diamond-encrusted phone. Because I'm rich, chic, and fabulous.

The good part is that I have Sass to follow me around and take pictures.

Had a pretty good party time Friday night, actually. Hit up Octapus, Ted's, then Sneaky Dee's for foodsies.
At Ted's they serve 750ml cans of Miller (the champagne of beers)

Really delicious. But then, I do like beer, champagne, and cans that are awkwardly big to hold.
I also like to mix up groups and make everyone be friends with each other, which is what ended up happening. I love friending.

There were so many babes out that night too, but none for me really. I don't even want any stupid babes right now, getting up my grillz. Except for looking at. But I do like cuddling. And physical affection... hmmm...

Luckily my mum's coming tomorrow and she's the biggest cock-block I've met.
blog comments powered by Disqus