3.31.2008

yes pls

I didn't go out tonight. I mean, besides working and then dinner. But I did not go out dancing. Because I have work to do and sleep to get.
Some day I'm going to be responsible. And mature.

My life is a mess right now and I am trying to only add things that are good for me into it. And people who are good for me. And not more messes.
Lately I'm wanting prosperity, confidence, success, competence...
Sometimes the messiness of other people drags at me.



Bizarro face!!!

OMG they totally played it on the jumbotron at the acc today. Weird x 110.
Strangers are starting to recognize me which makes me feel funny and unsure of how to react but happy, I guess? yeah.

I need to get a series. And a film lead. Both, yes.
Yes please



QUICK POLL:

my new dance/rap duo should be called:

a) Specialust
b) Cafete
c) The Dramz

pls i need yr feedback asap



I am excited about being a hiphop phenomenon
blog comments powered by Disqus