3.24.2008

damn you beatrix potter you are a liar

So.
I'm getting sort of into using emoticons.
Have I denied all use of them for long enough that people will see my irony?
.

oh whatevers I don't even want this TV series. So there. This character seems to eat a lot of meat. I don't. Well, not very much anyhow.
Ew.

Speaking of which. Where is my single GF party-all-the-time partner?

OMG. Cheap candy. I forgot! Gotta get some tomorrow.

I did my voice warm-ups and ran my lines with that tiny girl I baby-sit. She now thinks I am nutSO.
She is right.
My iPod froze up on my way to the audition. Had to learn my lines the old fashion way. Shitty buzz.
The girl who was the reader today was great. She even got on her knee for the proposal. Super helpful for acting with. Good readers are good for all of us!!!
I was so tired I wanted to die a little bit. It was warm in that room and the warmth from all the lights was just making me want to nap in the sun...

I went home and slept for hours. But the mice were screaming.
I hate them!
I hate them so hard!
That sonic-wave mouse repeller does not work! Nope. No sir! But it did cost $30!
Eat all that poison! Die, mice, die!

Sigh.
.

Agent says "Join the union".
Oh gosh.
So. Into the union I go!!!!!!!!!!!

I guess.

We'll see. Only like one more week for deciding time. Good god dammit.
But I do eventually want to be in the union.
The bottom line is that I want to work (I want to work work work) and sometimes ACTRA inhibits that. Weirdly enough. But as long as I stay apprentice then I can leave the program. I don't have to finalize it. I don't have to sell all of my soul just yet. Just bits at a time.

Hopefully.
.

OMG I ordered something fantastic off the internet and I want it to come right right now. I have to stop telling people about it. Oh god.
.

Some rad babe started a rad blog and if you like babes and party all the time, then, you know: ZUCKET.COM. Just saying.
.

I can't grow plants, only garlic.
I only grow garlic

I painted snowflakes on my red lantern.
"It must be so easy to decorate - everything is just about Christmas"
Exactly. Exactly.
snowflaked lantern
.

I dyed my hair at 6 a.m.
.

I have no patience for people today. I'm not answering the phone. I should do some work. I want to turn off the TV. But I just can't.
More sleep sleep sleep.
.

Callback tomorrow! Fifty dollars!!
.

Hot soymilk with a mint teabag and some sugar is wonderful.
.

My favourite is a cinnamon raisin bagel with cream cheese and lots of tomato and lettuce!
Oh. Wait. I like to eat everything I see.
But that is still remarkably good.
.

I saw some remarkable babes.
I'm cementing my status as perpetually single and I'm upping my party-all-the-time if at all possible. Give it a go.

No one likes quitters.
Except their mothers.
blog comments powered by Disqus