3.31.2008

don't let your son go down on me...

Oh, facebook.
I was looking at pictures from a highschool friend's wedding just now.

So... I don't think I'm very anti-marriage. It looks pretty fun. I've had a hankering to be a bridesmaid lately. I like big parties and crying and extreme happiness and the idea of love.
I do believe in love.

Occasionally.

On other people.

Oh, hello April, please please please please bring me some warmer weather because I am losing my shit.

I chewed all my fingernails off last night and now all my fingers hurt quite a bit.

Improv tonight for the first time in two weeks!!!
Yeah boys! I wonder what will happen when improv ends.. I will have to force them into being friends with me, just like I do with everyone else.

Can I go on a date with a terrible speller? What if all I want to do is correct him? Does bad spelling directly correlate with intelligence? I think my aunt had this issue too and she seems to have decided bad spelling isn't a big deal.
And at least this guy isn't posting continuously on my "Fun Wall" (WTF FUN WALL/SUPER WALL/ANY OTHER WALL I HATE ALL OF YOUR OBNOXIOUS POSTINGS SO MUCH WHO EVEN DOES THAT????).

I'm not sure why I would ever, ever think that any date would be a good idea. I have established that I am incapable of proper relating.

I meant to leave the house a good hour ago and I haven't. Happens every day. I am sabotaging my own life and lifestyle.
blog comments powered by Disqus