3.22.2008

oh soren

"For every woman there is a seducer; her happiness lies in her meeting him"
-Soren Kierkegaard

That was the fortune (?) in my odd sort of chocolate nut treat that a man at work gave me. Kind of funny that it'd be Kierkegaard.

"I have a bone to pick with you"
"You read my blog"

Story of my life.

I have the TV on. A lot. Still nothing.

Everyone in the world seems to have seen the gum one at least.
Everyone says "Hey! I saw your commercial!" but then they don't always follow it up with something. Then it gets awkward. I feel like Mitch Hedberg.

"A guy came up to me in the airport, saying, "Dude, I saw you on TV last night!" But he did not say whether or not he thought I was good. He just confirmed I was on television. So I turned away for a minute, and then I turned back toward him and said, "I saw you at the airport about a minute ago. And you were good!""

I went to a rad clothing swap yesterday with a whole lot of girls I didn't know. I like situations like that. I like new people. Except I'm so abrasive.
I got some good goods though! And ate some dainties. And had some post-swap gossip time.
I can't even explain how much I like gossip. And drama. And gossipy drama. So hard.

Party all the time. Party party party party all the time.

My old friend EE came to town and texted me last night. I think that she is ridiculously hysterical. Apparently her friend got her cards made up that said "Need a situation made awkward? Call E.E".
So true.
And excellent.

I'm working the Foo Fighters concert tonight. Then I hope to party party party more but I'm exhausted and irritable. Frustrated with myself and with other people.

And fed up with the mice. Stop squealing. For realz.
blog comments powered by Disqus