3.25.2008

I want to throw it all out

I think I broke my toes. Okay maybe not. Maybe, though.

Oprah is talking to hoarders.
I want her to come clean out my house.
I'm going to do it myself....

tomorrow. or maybe the nextest day

My grandad had many houses filled right up with junk. That's not going to be me (probably is). His living room floor caved in.
I'm glad he hoarded that camera so that I could find it and take and it realize how much I like to take pictures.

.

I feel so completely nutso today. Girls at the recall today were talking about the gum commercial. I was trying oh-so hard not to be obnoxious about it. Only grateful.
This is so, so, so fleeting.
Ready to keep being successful.

Still haven't seen it. Will not give up on having the TV on every minute of every day. Hates it.

.

Touched up my dye job. Feel pretty.
Need a hair cut. I want to get that big cheque that I am owed so that I can go on a buying rampage!


blog comments powered by Disqus