8.18.2010

while I'm away from here...

Geez, I set this entry to get posted on Monday while I was away but it didn't post and I'm really not sure why. Here it is anyway, even if parts make less sense:

IMG_7551 1
As you read this, I'm probably sitting in the screened-in back porch at the cottage. I am jealous of myself all the time these days. Life is excellent. Life is always excellent while you're at the cottage!
IMG_7534
Oh yeah, this is my vacation hat, you can tell I'm on vacation when I'm wearing it, or at least in a vacation state of mind!
IMG_7545
IMG_3126 1
IMG_3096
cottage cottage cottage cottage cottage
IMG_7586
Yep, so Dollface is being loveley enough to take me back to the cottage with her! So lovely!
We'll be there until Wednesday, just in time to go to the Sweet Thing CD release!
Here are the photos from a few weeks ago, so you can know pretty much exactly what I'm up to. Man I'm so excited about all the things I'm going to enjoy again!
IMG_3098
IMG_3091
IMG_3099
IMG_3117 1
Yeah, I don't know why I was so into taking close-ups of my face. For fun, I guess!
IMG_3121 1
IMG_3123
Let's hang up the sheets on the clothesline!
IMG_3128
IMG_3130
kaya! kaya is my favourite dog!
IMG_3088
too many trashy magazines...why are those things so addictive?
IMG_3132
dockdockdockdock
ohhh man I am going to cannonball off that thing SO HARD
IMG_3133 1
IMG_3135
IMG_3137 1
IMG_3140
Whoa, finally through one camera's worth of pictures from this last time. Still have a bunch from the other one, I think? maaaybe.No, actually, maybe this is it...
IMG_7588
I'm going to be taking a bunch of photos with my new iPhone 4 (!!!!) I hope. I hope we can make a good video or two, too!
IMG_7561 1

Now I have an odd obsession with finding myself some wonderful flower-print sheets for my own bed. All mix-matched, of course. I'm thinking yellows and oranges and blues and stuff. Maybe pinks? I've never really had any pinks in my house before...
IMG_7556
IMG_7593

Okay I hope the city is fun! For once I can be checking my email at the cottage.. annoying, I know.. but also AWESOME. so sext me or somethin'!
blog comments powered by Disqus