8.16.2010

Very very very fine life

The cottage is lovely so lovely a bit chilly but we're all curled up reading.

We made cheesy eggs and hashbrowns  gluten-free pancakes with blueberries for breakfast! Happiness comes in food format so frequently in my life! 
Cooking with my friend was too funny, he saved everything from burning and I danced around to Ella wishes you a swinging Christmas! Ha! 

It's me, Dollface, Noodle and our new friend, Reggie.

Haaaa Reggie is a dude I've only known from Sweet Thing shows and commercial auditions over the years. He is super friendly and likes dancing. Doll and I were at the Flash Lightnin CD release the other night and we invited everyone to come up to the cottage with us and Reg was like "I will you know" and we were all, "dooooo it" but then on Sunday morning he texted me saying he couldn't go, trying to be responsible and all that. 

THEN we stopped for dogfood on Queen and who should walk by while I was waiting in the car? REGGIE!

It took (a worthwhile) seven minutes to convince him to get in the car. Basically flippin kidnapped him! We drove him to his place to grab his things and then we were on our way!
Too perfect, really. 
I bet that other random dude we invited is kicking himself right now..

Besides the torrential rain on the way up (which was rather awesome) it's been smooth sailing .
Skinny-dipped last night and it was idyllic, all the stars and the calm lake.

I do wish that Reg had brought his inhaler as he's a bit asthmatic but LUCKILY Noodle has offered to give him mouth-to-mouth if there is a "desperate need" which Reggie assures us there will be! 

Hey, life is nice sometimes! 
blog comments powered by Disqus