8.19.2010

still ain't no treat like a friendship reTREAT



I'm having post-cottage depression. Don't try leaving the cottage for the last time of the summer while being hormonal, it will not end well. I wanted to weep.

Holy, I was so ill this afternoon. I'm still not feeling 100% but I have to go work the Bills game. Wow, wow I don't want to.
I can't believe how sick I was, I felt like a teenager all over again. It was a good reminder that maybe if I'm only medium-sick I should just feel lucky. Ohhh bodies.


Awww Reggie. Such a sweet guy.

This is what he wrote in the cottage book as they were leaving:
"I said no. I tried not to come. I politely declined, but fate intervened.... fate in the form of being kid-napped. I was brought to this wonderful place against my will... However, my will was WRONG! Two nights with four lovely females. Heaven. Plus the inside scoop of what women really think... better than reading "cosmo" at the dentist. Thanks friendship retreat!! Reggie
"$S00 clams!" "zoo hundred"
Also, one of the best nights in recent memory! Lightning from Mount Olympis cloud and skinny dipping!"

typed up word for word, pretty much.


Aww my little Noodle, getting some work done. I'm pretty please with my iPhone camera so far. I've taken around a billion photos on it. Just need to sort and upload, etc.

Here's Noodle's book entry:
"Another Friendship Retreat and Cuddle Sesh 3000 "2010"
Oh being a tripple trifector couldn't be more fun with spunky spectacular redhead Cheryl, Veronica, and Betty Reggie better believed he was in for a treat "Retreat"
Exploration of the heart=HAHA- but some serious open conversation, advice, skinny dipping (so happy I can say I went skinny dipping with mer A.K.A. MER-maid. She is definitely one. Surprised arrival of a new friend, these girls crack me up with the story of how this rad stranger ended up in the back seat of their car and now into my heart and memories forever. (I love cheese!!!! but Reggie is AIRIGHT!!) Kaya is the perfect cottage accessery and most adorable human dog I have ever scene. I can't complain one second 3 cottages in one week but stone cottage was the perfect ending.
Oh I love summer, friends and drinks. and too too too good food. This kitchen smells so good right now my drool is uncantainable, never take your finger from my ---- when I'm here. Dollface your amazing, thank's so much for having me - "Sigh" love friendship Retreat infinity xoxoxo
<3"

also word-for-word,except I changed Dollface's name, obvi.

Okay I'm going to go take some more painkillers! How fun!

ONE WEEK UNTIL SASKATOON!
blog comments powered by Disqus