8.25.2010

wanna know what I wear for a hat? A lentil!


MARCEL THE SHELL WITH SHOES ON from Dean Fleischer-Camp on Vimeo.

This video is so amazing, it was shared so many times all over facebook I had to look at it. It's my favourite thing to think about right now. Whenever I see something I like this much I feel furious that I am not doing things this funny.
Also, I want to be on SNL too like Jenny Slate. Can I???

Also, I want to do voices. Should I pay to get a voice demo reel done? It'll be only $600 or so dollars. WHY DOES EVERYTHING COST TOO MUCH MONEY??
It's funny how "annoying" voices are popular in voice over work. Maybe people are wrong about my voice being annoying, they actually love it (probably not).
haahaaha I just listened to my voice demo from college and laughed. Why can't I upload an mp3 to blog? Blog is dumb.

One time I found out a guy I thought I was pretty chill with really disliked me, mostly because of my voice. Buzzzzkill. Also kind of fair. I should talk deeper. Or at least get less excited about things and shriek less! Just kidding, I obviously won't.

IMG_0405
I took a fucking picture of the fucking CN fucking tower.

IMG_0406
Hey this friend, Flash Gordon (I just texted her and asked what she wanted to be called and that's what she answered, I don't know why, also she said Disco Tits), is a voice actor. Also with a high-pitched kid voice. I love it.
IMG_0412
She's the friend who wrote the Fringe play I did a couple of summers ago. We work together at both the skydome and the ACC. She has the same real name as Mrs. and they are kind of similar and I find it very fun to put them side by side and compare them. haaahaha. If anyone got a new bff named Meredith I would lose my shit.
IMG_0413

We went out after work last night to Lonestar and then to Gabby's on King. I never drink down near work. What a dearth of babes, eh! Except the ones we were with, of course. Skydome's finest!
IMG_0407

Ha, one's name was Luff and that lead us to yell I LUFF LUFF over and over again. Haaaa we were so happy.

IMG_0410
I luff Flash Gordon, she's too funny. But it's the kind of funny that I am hard-pressed to be able to explain. I'm going to start keeping track of it better, though. So we can use it!
IMG_0411
One friend we were out with was talking about this girl he was hung up on and maaaaan did he ever sound like me talking about my babe issues. I love when boys want to talk relationships!
I feel like most boys secretly want to talk about relationships. And I think talking about things is the best way of going about stuff. But obviously, obviously that's how I am!
IMG_0415

Yesterday I got suuuuper into cleaning and organizing my bathroom. What the hell, hey?
I am much, much better at the decorating part than I am at the cleaning part. No patience!
IMG_0416
I was getting super annoyed at the ugly plastic handsoap bottle and so I wandered around my place looking for something else and I found this glass bottle and LIKE MAGIC the pump fit right on it and screwed right together!
IMG_0418
haaaaa the little shorts I'm wearing look like a crumpled diaper sort of. Oh well, too late/funny to fix that now! Yessss I do realize I need to clean the mirror, still.
I also need to clean the whole rest of the house plus pack! HOoly shit I should not have been wasting this whole day at the computer.

whatever.
FUCKING TAPIOCA PUDDING TIME.

!
!
!
SASKATOON IN THE MORNING! yiiyiiiiiieeiieiiee
blog comments powered by Disqus