8.14.2010

iphone iphone iphone iphone 44444444

duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuudes
I did something really embarrassing yesterday -- I waited in line for a full day for some stupid electronics product.

haaaaaaaha! this is not something I would normally do.

Like I think I already said, though, I busted the screen on my cellphone (which I'd had for almost 3 years) and I needed a new one pretty bad. My old old one (antenna and all) wasn't really holding a charge and I wanted to hold out for the iPhone 4.


I found out that the waitlist at the stores is quite possibly just a list to call you if they maybe have a shipment. Not guaranteeing you anything. Plus the dudes at the Bell store near my place (the one on College) are BRUTALLY TERRIBLE AT CUSTOMER SERVICE HOLY HELL.
So when Mrs. and Tanner told me they were going down to the Eaton Centre to get them from the Apple store I went along!

We expected it would take a few hours, but we were getting there at 9:30 (half an hour before the store even opened) so we thought we'd probably be done by noon and be able to go for brunch!

Yeeeeepppppp, nope.

By the time we physically left the mall it was almost 6:30! JEEEEEZZZUSSS

aw, man, it was really pretty fun though. If it wasn't so fun we all would have given up hours and hours earlier, I'm sure. It was a good three to have there and we held places for each other to go get soup and we shared a blizzard and made friends with the line-guarding guy (gate-keeper, as we called him).
We also made I BILLION terrible terrible jokes. And judged everyone else in the mall. And sat around on the floor a lot.

Which size do you want?
PINK

What's an app?

I need some GIGS GIGS GIGS

I'm just going to use the box for the case for the time being.

They did bring us out some Jennifer Aniston water. that was nice. And all the Apple store employees are SO great and helpful it's almost worth it just not having to deal with Bell. Although of course we still had to call Bell while we were setting up the phone and that proved a trial and half.

After the mall Mrs and I booked it over to the theatre to see Theory with pretty much everyone we know.
I just wanted to play with my phone!


From there we went to Lakeview with probably 20 people we knew spread out around the place. And stayed and stayed. Mrs and I were beyond annoying with our stupid new gadgets especially since there was free wifi!
Good thing pretty much everyone else had iphones as well.
Nightmare party-mates.

 From there I went on to see Bee around the corner at Opera Bob's...
I didn't get home until 2 and I didn't really even need to because I could check everything on my phone and do everything in the world!!
These are the very first images from my new phone! I even downloaded the photoshop app already! Preeeeeetty fun.

Okay I have to go to work and then tomorrow I have to go the COTTAGE. but don't worry, you can still get ahold of me forever and ever.
blog comments powered by Disqus