11.03.2008

you're still here but just check to make sure

u   of   t

you can't ask for more ask for more ask for more ask for more
(I wanted her to tell me she would never wake me I'm lying here waiting for sleep to overtake me)

view through the blue water bottle

Every time I think maybe I don't really love Elliott Smith as much as I once did or as much as I think I do, I get another song of his that I've known forever but never properly loved stuck in my head and I realize what all kinds of brilliant it is. And today's is Last Call.
And I'm amazed by it all over again.

I'm tired tired, no idea why I'm on this machine instead of in bed, except that I have to listen to this song on repeat.

It's been a busy weekend I need a few (many many) hours alone to recharge.
It's been party and also ACTRA conference today (left feeling a bit more hopeful, as opposed to the last one I went to where I left feeling annoyed and dispirited...).
Tomorrow will bring a whole lot of nothing to do and hopefully (all my fingers be cross-ed) blog posts the likes of which you have NEVER SEEN.


it was really an hour earlier than that - I wonder how they fall back that clock?

Well.
We'll see.
blog comments powered by Disqus