11.06.2008

just brian krakowing around...

I'm fairly certain that I am becoming one half petulant child and one half over-bearing mother.

I feel sad, I need something to make me feel better!

Let's try TV.

TV's not making me feel better.

Have some candy.

I'm tired of this candy.

Try this other candy?

This candy is gross!

Go out for brunch?

Brunch is eaten but didn't make me feel better.

Eat some more?

UGH NOW I'M SO FULL.

Be mean to a perfect babe?

Yeah that felt good for half a second. Now much worse.

Spend time thinking about Christmas?

Yessss. Now I'm bored of that and nothing ever goes as well as I'd like it to and I'll never have as much money as I'd like to make this all wonderful....

OH, I KNOW. How about a drink?!?

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS


I need proper jobs and hardships so that I can spend less time wienering around and feeling sorry for myself.

Today is about self-indulgence though. Because I say so. And because I feel sick and therefore deserve it. And because I feel like watching movies on the internet and drinking an assortment of hot and cold beverages.

Best hot beverage? Vanilla soymilk with sugar and a mint teabag heated up. No really.

I finally watched Step Brothers. I've been wanting to see it since it came out... I'd promised to see it with some friends who are no longer my friends anymore (sad emoticon) so I'd held off. But I watched it today.
I give it 7 out of 10. Exactly what I'd expected. I wish they hadn't used ALL the best lines in the trailer. But they sure did. It was funny though. I enjoyed it.

I'm ready to see a really GREAT movie. Any suggestions?
blog comments powered by Disqus