11.25.2008

Pageant Spectacular!

dudes!

I know that you know how I feel about Christmas (very good), so this year to celebrate, I am teaming up with one of my very favourite friends, Cpt. Heh, to organize a
CHRISTMAS PAGEANT!!!

This is just a pre-announcement, so that you'll know to save the date-
Sunday December 14th
8ish 'til late-ish

So save the date! Get prepared.

Looks like we're going to have some of my very very very favourite bands/people involved and along with dancing there will be carols to be sung and maybe treats to be eaten and almost certainly some Christmas activities.
Aaaand fancy dress will be encouraged but also maybe a Christmas sweater contest?!?

I know, right??

Venue yet to be determined, and the acts are still be negotiated. But still. Save the date.
And if you need to be involved in some way, let me know asap - or if you have a good idea for spreading Christmas cheer, same deal.

Thank you.

[This will also double as my birthday party!!! and also as my going away party! Two weeks is a long time, after all.]

Now I have to go work on my Christmas jokes.


Oh, yeah, p.s. - I dreamt last night that my cat had kittens. And it was awesome.
blog comments powered by Disqus