11.01.2008

happpppy hallowe'en!



I stole this picture from Steph because I have not uploaded all of mine own yet.

Sssssuper fun Hallowe'en though - you know when you're worried about things working out but then everything turns out even better than you thought it would?
Yep.

I know that I wienered out by going as a Christmas elf, but srsly. I had to buy exactly nothing for my costume. And I had to do exactly no planning, it was too easy to resist.

COSTUMES I THOUGHT ABOUT GOING AS WHICH WERE WAY FUNNIER:

A Wedding Vehicle
(dressed in white with the paper flowers in rows on me, a "just married" sign and tin cans trailing from my butt)

My Dad (circa 1983)
(Hahahahahahahah wearing a moustache and holding a dirty magazine and a cup 'o sperm)


OKAY BRUNCH TIME
because what else do I do with my life.
blog comments powered by Disqus