11.20.2008

saucy

I hate that sick guilt feeling I get when I've done something dumb. I couldn't go back to sleep this morning because of it. I hate hate that. I could never be a murderer or a robber or even a bad liar because of that feeling.
Ugh! I hate it.
I'm kind of over it now, but still.
It's just that I acted like a 15 year old and stuck my nose in other peoples' business. And just convinced my friend that there's a reason he doesn't tell anyone anything.
Nice.

I should get off the sauce.
Oh no, my first thought upon writing that sentence was "there's no booze in the house, I should get to liquor store before it closes". t-t-t-t-t-trouble.
I'm being very dumb.
Work at cutting back. Okay okay will do.

The dishwasher guy at Aunties broke his wrist and I've known all three of the people filling in for him when I've been by.
nick was dishwashing!
This friend who I want to be my actual friend was one of them. And he sat with us for awhile, which was pretty nice. I find him very, very funny. He has the same sort of timing/characterization of British comedy or something.
Anyway.
I go to Aunties and Uncles far too often, I know. And yesterday I got into big trouble because I forgot to order my breakfast tacos (new favourite omg so good like I can't even tell you) without sausage until they'd already made them (I forgot! and I thought he'd know since I order them the same way twice a week.) but they made me new ones because they're nice like that but I did feel guilty. Yesss I did. Damn they were good though.

I'm really glad to have this friend back around, she's been so busy lately and then away and stuff and I just really like hanging out with her, she's very funny and tells funny stories. And is kind of gross and way too descriptive in a way that I enjoy.
sophia

On the Aunties menu it says Cup of Good Soup and even though it's always different, it really is always good. More than good usually.
cheers to soup!
movember
putting on the scarf

That Deer had to leave to go to work and so that left us ladies to chatterton on our own. We stayed a long time and even had coffees after finishing our teas. Handy to have a neighbourhood hang where they don't mind if we do that.
art
more art
I found some chocolate-flavoured confections in my pocket which I had forgotten that I'd gotten at my friend's birthday the other day. I was happy to see them though!

AWWW MAN CHRISTMAS IS COMING CHRISTMAS IS COMING.

I set up my teeny tiny Christmas tree and put my one wrapped gift beside it and when I woke up this morning it was bright out and in because of the white white snow and I had some mint chocolate in bed and remarked "This feels very Christmassy!"
Aw that feeling.

Speaking of that feeling, I'm hoping to get stuff Accomplished today. hmmmm.
blog comments powered by Disqus