11.30.2008

just like a prayer I want to take you THERE

It's grey and windy and I unfortunately have the day off and I found out that ninjavideo.net is amazing amazing and I'm afraid I'm never leaving my couch/bed again.
Ever.
Well I can't right now anyway because of a kitten weighing me down.

Partied All The Time (for so long and so late) last night which was Great. I haven't been doing enough of that lately.

Went to Raymi's art show closing party and had an unexpected and completely awesome dance party. Great moves, Beyonce, chairs, actions, general ridiculousness. Just my thing.
If you are so inclined, you can watch our terrible moves to Like A Prayer:

Man, dancing is so fun!!!

So then we went to Shake A Tail at Clinton's to dance some more. Pretty party, though I didn't dance as much as I should have. I mostly like dancing where there's lots of room and space and when I can be as ridiculous and over-the-top as I'd like.

Took a cab way out to the East end (holy far, it's like a whole other village out there) and had the nicest driver ever. He was very funny. "Why do people have to drink only one night of the week - how about if they drink 2 drinks every night and keep control of themselves?" also he told me that on his night he liked to take his woman out but he didn't really drink, but he does like to give her "all" his affections. If she could handle it. Awesome.


Reading the missed connections on craigslist today I came across this:

Cheese Magic! - w4m - 28 (Toronto)


Date: 2008-11-29, 6:42PM EST

Dear mans of cheese magic -

so magic! you make grocery shopping less of a chore. i can't even pick which one of you is my favourite - i probably rate as a medium to high matinence customer... today one of you said i had maybe endangered your "cheese dignity" - oh dear.
I wish i could set up a chair in there and just hang out all day - or at least hire you as a group for parties.


* Location: Toronto
* it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests


This is both awesome, and truthy.
blog comments powered by Disqus