12.10.2010

you fancy, huh?

it's been weeks, weeks, since I went to brunch. How did I let this happen?
Well the time has finally come again. I've picked out a great outfit for it, I refuse to brush my hair, and I'm sporting a sweet little hangover. PERFECTION.
no. I'm serious. sometimes I fall in love with Toronto all over again. Maybe it's this giant 7-eleven coffee talking but man, life's so fun.

I have way too much to do I should not be going to brunch at all.

buuuuuut I am still going to go. I work hard (no I don't) and I deserve it.

got my first christmas card today! celebraaaations. Ohh plus Cpt. Heh took me out for a birthday coffee and treat yesterday. celebrations for miles!

also! I went to my agency Christmas party last night and my agent told me about how great I was looking. I keep forgetting that it's a good idea to visit my agent regularly to keep him updated on my beauty. and my wit. 

wait. also! I bought a Christmas dress yesterday. It is dark blue-green satin and it has a short bubble skirt. in love with it. get ready to get fucking sick of seeing pictures of me in it. So excited!!
fancy forevers!
blog comments powered by Disqus