12.01.2010

rock around the clock

Here are some pictures of Dayna's parents' house! 

it's prettttttttty amazing. Everything is fifties and I meant to take a picture of how the basement is pretty much a malt shoppe, sorry guys should have gotten a snap of that for you.

I like houses that are warm and comfortable the best. Ones where you aren't afraid of wrecking things or messing stuff up. Those are the best. Plus this one has so much to look at you never get bored. Dayna and I measured ourselves and it said I was two inches taller than I thought I was (5'3, really? I beg to differ I basically can't reach anything) and it said Dayna was one inch shorter than she thought.... hmmm

This is the room I got to have!


I messed it up a bit! It's lovely to have one's own room, that's for sure. And there were some really pretty records on the wall. I liked the purple marbled ones the best.
I never ever want to listen to this record:

not kidding.
here is where we spent virtually all of our time:

Dayna is now obsessed with getting a hot tub. It's a priority before a car or children, apparently. Amazing. I got ice in my hair first and Dayna was jealous.

I wish I were on vacation again now. Vacation is the best. Saskatoon on the 16th though, which is ridiculously soon. I mean, how did it get to be December so quickly?! Christmas is outrageously soon! I'm not ready!!

uh oh toooo cute. this is in the corner of the bathroom!

When I have a house I'm for sure getting back into miniatures. Everything is better in miniature.

I also forgot to take a photo of the sign in the bathroom which says
"please don't throw cigarette butts in the urinal as it makes them soggy and hard to light"

drive-back pictures!


ohhh yeah we had the dogs with us the whole time too, I don't know if I mentioned. But they didn't come to the rock shows with us.

guysguysguys you all suck because you don't leave comments and you must know that I have nothing to do all day except check the internet, so what the eff, hey?

just kidding I had a suuuuuper busy day today. By which I mean I had one audition to go to on the other side of town and then I came home and made mushroom soup and soon I have to go to work! Busy by my standards.

I like running into buds at auditions, it calms me down. I get a tense face when I go to auditions. Winning quality.

Haaa on the streetcar over this man was asking me about my iphone and then he asked me where I was off to (school?), I told him I was going to an audition. I didn't realize that by doing so I was inviting him to tell me all about how to go about my career! Turns out I have to move to New York or LA! man, if I'd only known!

Now I know what to do though. Thank goodness.
blog comments powered by Disqus