12.15.2010

yogurt in hair


from ikea visit a couple of weeks ago with Arrow and Mrs. This is the day that Mrs. left her iphone in the washroom and then immediately got it back. Luuucky.
I ate two frozen yogurts.

Also, I don't know if I mentioned, but I took my jam-button iphone back to the Apple store and they gave me a new one. It seemed almost like a joke how easy it was considering remember how I spent nine hours in line for the first one?
lovelovelove iphone still.

downloaded a video editing program (not imovie since it was getting bad reviews) so maybe I'll get a chance to play around with that in Saskatoon. I'm going to relax for yeeeears at home. That and make some baked goods!

Ohhhh yeah I'm for sure supposed to be packing/finishing up gifts/cleaning since I leave tomorrow for hometimez. Wow, I sure am good at avoiding working.
blog comments powered by Disqus