12.31.2010

getting dressed up for who knows what!

IMG_7807

IMG_7813

OKAY LET'S GET SERIOUS.
IMG_7771

just kidding opposite of serious. Which outfit should I wear tonight?
I still don't know what exactly I'll be doing.

IMG_6301

okay either awesome forever 21 jean dress that is tight and funny with black tights and black heel boots
or
funny sparkly shirt from Value Village in Prince Albert with extra-funny highwaisted shorts from Sirens in the Saskatoon Midtown mall with black tights and black heel boots.

DECISIONS, DECISIONS.

IMG_7767
IMG_7805

I think I'm going to go to Shambers for a bit and then maybe to some other parties?
Although it has recently occurred to me that maybe no one I know will even be at Shambers'! Awkward!

Everyone is all split up and scattered.
Alllllll of my best wingmen are out of town or working or have boyfriends. Not kidding!

Maybe when Dollface finishes working at 6 a.m. then she will want to party with me. Actually quite possible. What shall I do until 6 a.m.....?

IMG_7796
IMG_7799
hahahaahahaa cop face awkward arms.

I accidentally stayed up late last night. I watched TV and ate even though I was the tiredest person ever. But then I fell asleep and slept straight through for 12 hours. That's an accomplishment!
I lovelovelove sleeping.

IMG_6304

Point being, I'm rested up and ready for tonight.
Although it's looking more and more like I'll be all dressed up with nowhere to go!
Classic!

IMG_7797

I know of several fun things happening so if you wanna be a wingman or need a wingman then tell me about it!

IMG_6320

SEE YOU NEXT YEAR BLOG!
blog comments powered by Disqus