12.14.2010

who's gonna love you baby who's going to love you now

happy tuesday!



I just got back from brunch with one of my favourite SarahBs, and now I'm getting up the energy to run some errands and finish up some projects. Good goddamn my life is too exciting.

This is the tiny flask necklace I decorated/made for SarahB. She will fully appreciate this type of thing, I feel, being the party-all-the-time type that I so admire.

Before brunch I ate the last one of these:

mini flourless chocolate cupcakes with snowflake sprinkles. Oh god so good. I was beyond pleased there were some leftover from the potluck. Cheesepie, after my own heart that girl.


So many of my friends have lived in that building. Actually one of them passed by twice while we were sitting there and he blew multiple kisses my way. Yeah. I know.

Pretty much just biding my time (and seeing some loves) before I got back to Saskatoon on Thursday. Oh-so excited. I've pretty much decided that I'll finish up my Christmas shopping there. I mean, that means I can shop with a car and not have to cart it all home from Toronto. I am mostly done but still. It's not like I won't have time in Saskatoon to pick up a few things. Right? Right.


Great breakfast at Boom. Raymi put giftcards for there in her party giftbags. pretty sweet! I love eggs and beans and guac and fries and yeeeeeah that's the way to start the day.



At one point SarahB was talking about her babe situ and she was like "it's all happening right now, like, Boom!" and I was like "like..boom...?"
terrible ahahahaaaa.


Do you ever wish you could live part time in the 70s? Yeah, me too.


Because my cousin is my most avid Christmas-supporter-partner-in-crime type I have finished her pre-Christmas gift. What, you wish I were getting you a pre-Christmas trinket? Then get better at Christmas.





Ohhh yeah, also, new Sweet Thing music video -- Watch here!
morgan directed this one. Which is amazing but I am not surprised. So cute, all the buds! Also this song is growing on me especially the "who's gonna love you baby" part.

Go vote for them for best Canadian album. Except when I linked over there I realized there were so many other new albums I haven't even heard yet and really want to!
blog comments powered by Disqus