12.02.2010

so beautiful it hurts to look at them

If I don't get these I will CRY FOR ONE YEAR.
I am in love with them.
This is all I want. I was walking down college this morning and I passed by a place with them in a window and I stopped to admire them then I found them down the street for sale at Ziggy's. WANT THEM.
I just google image searched and found this picture but this is basically them. 
I will buy them for myself after Christmas if no one buys them for me. But I don't know why you wouldn't buy these for me. Look at how goddamn tasteful these fuckers are. Outrageous.
I can't handle this fucking beauty.
Does anyone else love them this much? if so you better speak up because I will buy them for you (they are rather expensive, not really, kind of) because I believe they should be hung up everywhere and I'll believe your love is true. 

I will hang them up in my windows all year. I will make mobiles for my babies out of these.

ANYWAY.

I accidentally partied last night and didn't get much sleep at all and then I had a coffee (after taking my bike to get fixed, I'm sooo productive) and now I want to barf from over-tired-too-much-caffeine.

Flash Gordon was being the best last night she was fucking killing me. It's funny how you can vaguely know people for years but then you aren't really buds and then when you're finally good buds you're like "why didn't we do this earlier?".
I feel that way about both Flash Gordon and Dayna these days.

instant-classic texts from Flash Gordon today:

"and to think you thought he was babin' to the moon"
(re: my poor first impression of someone who fooled me with their beard. ahahahaa fooled me with their beard)

"if we were rule followers, we would have given up. but we are not... That's not how we love. That's not our way."
AHAAHHHHHAHAAH.

I take so much pleasure in being ridiculous all day long. Except when I get tired. I get tired of being me occasionally. I think that's fair. I wouldn't want to be anyone else, though.
Plussss I am 95% certain that this next year is going to be pretty much the best ever. I don't have any concrete evidence to support this, just a gut feeling.
A gut feeling that life's about to become excellent.

SIGH.

there is nothing more beautiful to me than snowflakes.

Now that my bike is fixed I guess can ride it to work today since it's nice-ish out.  But having it broken meant I was forced to walk everywhere and I've been enjoying walking more than ever and walking for probably close to two hours every day has made me feel good in several different ways. Plus it's shaping up my butt so good. Not kidding at all. Also my core feels stronger and my posture is better and I get so many ideas when I'm walking, sort through a lot of stuff.

hmmm. I kind of wish I'd had a nap.
blog comments powered by Disqus