7.06.2010

I've not need for anger with intimate strangers, I've got nothing to hide

IMG_2635 1

Duuuuudes. I'm still alive and well (well, hungover) out here in Saskatoon but I've been very busy partying to the moon and then paying for it later. Not a bad lifestyle while I'm still a spring chicken but I feel less and less like a spring chicken these days, I'll tell ya that for free.

Now I am going for brunch at the Park Cafe with my best beloveds (aka family who annoy me just kidding, they're my loyalist blog readers) and I'm hoping that hashbrowns will soak up the hangover right out of my system.

IMG_2637

My flight back to the big smoke is at 6:30 and I want to see my new best pal Arlo before that (he is a week and a half old! so funny looking those new babies!).

Noodle says she's picking me up at the airport which is awesome since yesterday I went shopping in Rosthern and Warmen at the Mennonite vintage depots there and I bought the world. Actually, to be fair, I was fairly restrained. I won't even need an extra suitcase.

IMG_2642

OKAY BYE GUYS SEE YOU SOON FOREVER.
blog comments powered by Disqus