6.30.2010

lightning lightening

Sorry About Your Window. - Intro from Michael Pierro on Vimeo.

Preview for the short we shot a bit ago!

Yesterday my aunt told me that my tan looked nice. I have a tan! (I don't actually have a real tan, I'm just not as glow-white as usual.)

I like the prairies because you can watch the thunderstorms roll in and out. There's been so many storms lately. So lovely!
Last night at Amigos we could see the lightning through the skylights. So neat-o!
Also Carlos and I sat in my car for awhile outside the bar and watched the lightning light up the skies. Extra great because all the streetlights were out.

When we came out of the show the roads were so flooded that it was extreme. We were worried for Carlos' sister's car! The puddles were so deep we thought the water would come right through the doors! So awesome.

I almost went out to play in the puddles late last night and now I regret not doing.
Aw, I knew I'd regret it. I'm the worst. The laziest worst.

Still love Saskatoon, though.

So much so that I'm going to go shower and enjoy it.
blog comments powered by Disqus