7.23.2010

it's the (second) most wonderful time of the year!


ready ready ready ready to go to the cottage!

Ohhh man, am I ever ready!
"party"

I cannot believe that I have still not posted photos from last summer or even the summer before. I am amazingly bad at getting around to things!



marking off rounds in the bottle
haha wolfy was marking the bottle as to which round we were on.

so hardcore
ha, I hope we see more cars with dolphin decals on them!


I'm going to drink out of this fucking giant mug again.

my cottage bedroom
I hope this is my bedroom again. I love this bedroom. WAIT. I love all the bedrooms!

my cottage view






Aw, man, Dollface has such a nice smile. I'm planning on doing a lot of smiling this weekend, just try to stop me.

matched my drink to the sunset
And I will cheers to the sky a lot.

shit hotttt

Hey, we're also taking Day, who I invited on a whim thinking that she might need a vacation. Everyone else we know has jobs and obligations and things to do.



I feel bad because Niki leaves forever (or at least awhile) on Monday and now I won't get to spend more time with her before she goes..

sweet sweet fire place



OMG best cottage art ever.

this cottage was way bigger than my mum's house

SIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH

yayayayayayayyyyyyyyyy

I hope to:

get slushies for the road
read a book
talk about babes
swim every day
drink bloody marys
go kayaking
play boardgames
have a bath in that clawfoot tub
eat delicious foods


then it's back to the grind next week with working and meetings and other things that aren't as fun as they should be.
blog comments powered by Disqus