7.22.2010

meredith, george, jonathan, slumber party

hiiiiiiiiii

I'm at Mrs. and her bf's house! Jonathan and George are hanging out with me and they are Very Cute, luckily.

Remember when George was my cat?
I'm the luckiest girl!
I barely do. Man, having those kittens around was so great. Kittens kittens kittens.

IMG_5628
George is a bit bigger now. And by a big, I mean huge. Huge and hairy we call him fur pants. I love him.

I also love Jonathan because he is such a good deadpan even-tempered kind of a guy. And he's very good looking.
omg handsome devil
Best name ever, also
jonathan-boy

Hey guys, how mad are you going to be if I eat the chocolate that's in the freezer? I'm pretty sure the (extensive) note says I can eat whatever I want... so...

jonathan chirovsky

Also the note says I should tell Mrs. if I have sex and then she'll wash the sheets. I wonder if this applies to my own house as well, or just at hers?
Mrs, I had sex, can you please come launder these for me?

Aaalso if I have sex it most certainly will not be in the bed.
I had a series of jokes lined up for going after that comment but all seemed a bit dumb. I obviously will only be making out with lots of babes forever.


I miss Tilda Swinton and her kittens SO BADLY sometimes.
these guys are getting too big

I think that Mrs's favourite part about me staying here will be how I'm going to take pictures of all of the stuff of hers that I like. There's so much stuff I like!
Hey, we can play a game called "what went missing while Meredith was house-sitting?"

not wrecking things at all

On a related note, guys -- any amazing books I should read that are on your bookshelves?

George is staring at me adoringly. Well, George, the feeling is mutual...

It's weird how staying at someone's house even when it's just blocks from your own house feels a bit like a vacation or something?

Speaking of vacations, COTTAGE THIS WEEKEND. (!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
blog comments powered by Disqus